The situation regarding COVID-19 is changing daily. We must comply and follow the new directives issued by the Government of Quebec.
This is why we will postpone all appointments until May 4th inclusively, except for emergencies. We will keep availabilities for patients suffering from acute and incapacitating pain, and diabetic patients with sores or ulcers, in order to relieve emergencies.
On our end, we will take all the necessary precautions:
- We will ask you to come to the Clinic alone or to limit the number of companions;
- All equipment (flat surfaces, chairs, computers, phones, …) will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient;
- As usual, washing our hands will be done diligently and between each patient, with soap and water, which remains to date the most effective method;
- Door handles and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned frequently;
- The waiting room will be redesigned to respect distances and limit contact;
- We ask patients who have traveled in the past 14 days or have symptoms not to come to the clinic.
Do not hesitate to contact us to let us know your concerns or questions.
Clinique Podiatrique de Saint-Charles